This is my attempt to give some order to my chaotic thoughts. To examine the cyclone of voices inside my head, and write them into specific actionable ideas.
I do this in public because it gets me into the habit of shipping and speaking my mind. Action cures fear.
And because I believe my writings might be interesting for others. After all, they’re just a mix of amazing ideas I took from people smarter than me.
Me in a few words:
- I’m a self-taught freelance developer.
- I’m INTJ . I enjoy thinking, reading and writing a lot.
- I hate inefficiency. I love minimalism, solving problems, working on my own projects and being an early adopter.
- I don’t eat animals. I do Crossfit. I care about maintaining and mind.
- I’m Spanish but I think, write and communicate better in English.
- I was a traveler in my 20s. Visited 20+ countries and lived in the USA, the UK, Russia and Australia. But now I live in Barcelona, prefer stability and see traveling from a perspective of depth not quantity.